Self loading concrete mixer is an indispensable existence in our buildings. However, because the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to steel and paint, cleaning the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank is a daily maintenance work that must be carried out carefully. These include:
1. Wash the feed port with water before each loading to keep the feed port wet during loading;
2. Fill the cleaning water tank with water while loading;
3. After loading, wash the inlet and clean the residual concrete near the inlet;
4. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge tank, and then add 30-40l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; Keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the vehicle returns;
5. Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
6. Thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and around the inlet and outlet at the end of each day to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.
Since the introduction of the key points of cleaning and maintenance of the feeding concrete mixer, if the above work is not carried out carefully once, it will bring great trouble to the future work. Therefore, I hope you will pay attention to the cleaning of the automatic feeding mixer.