1. When the water pump is working, the mixer is not allowed to run idle, and the continuous use should not exceed 15 minutes.
2. Wet the hopper chute before discharging. When discharging, park the car on the flat ground as far as possible.
3. Don't be careless in discharging and have a good relationship with the discharger. When discharging, try to watch by yourself, so as to avoid the disorderly operation of the discharging lever by the discharging worker. Every time when the can is in the middle position of forward and reverse rotation, try to stop, reducer, supporting wheel, etc. Have a good relationship with the discharger, and don't sleep too well when discharging. In case the worker is in a bad mood, put your car on the construction site and don't turn the can, which will cause the trouble of stuffy can.
4. The water tank of the mixer should always be kept full for emergency use. After shutdown in winter, the water in the water tank, water pump, water pipe and mixing drum should be drained, and the mixer should be parked in the sunny place without ponding, so as to avoid freezing the machinery.
5. Let the mixing tank run at full speed for one or two minutes before discharging. Let the concrete mix fully. If necessary, add some water to make the concrete mix more evenly and discharge easily.
6. After the mixing truck is finished, the inside and body of the mixing drum shall be cleaned, and the remaining concrete shall not be left in the drum.
7. The mixing tank should be washed carefully. Wash the pot carefully, and put the water in the positive and negative direction twice, then put the water in the tank, and then go back to the station to add water to clean the pot thoroughly.
8. Mixer in winter should be timely installed insulation, and use antifreeze on the mixer, according to the weather change to change the fuel label, the normal use of machinery.
9. When checking and repairing the hydraulic transmission part of mixer truck, the engine and hydraulic pump should be operated without pressure.
10. When adjusting the clearance, travel and pressure of each part of the automatic concrete feeding mixer, it shall be checked and agreed by the full-time staff; when replacing the parts, it shall be signed by the minister or the manager in charge, otherwise the relevant personnel shall be investigated for responsibility after the problems occur.
With the summary of concrete mixer truck, we hope to help our customers. If there is anything you don't understand or ask for help, please click our website: http://www.ilkyol.com Or call consultation, we will try our best to solve for you